The way in which a person or group lives.
A space in which new or untested ideas can be explored securely.
A space to reflect, refine and redesign your experience at work, your lifestyle off hours, and your results in both.
How We Got Started
As a leadership development coach and culture design consultant I found, behind the door of an Executive Coaching session, the issues the CEO was having with the CFO, was frequently the same as the issues at home with a teenage son. My clients wanted to be effective at work and equally as important, at home.
Then the world went 24/7 … 365
A sandbox was, and is, a unique brainstorming approach to refine and redesign a satisfying experience at work, lifestyle off hours, and results in both. I began getting my clients out of their office, their home, their routine and brainstorming offsite with wall size white boards and smart tvs.
During this time I also become a connoisseur of the offsite experience as an attendee. I became increasingly convinced the offsite experience was a secret formula for enhanced performance.
In 2017 I put together a team and opened a retreat location, on an island, in the Golden Isles, off the coast of Georgia.
As a Talent Development Coach we work with individuals to- discover what makes their personality stand out
– refine an engaging style that earns respect and results
– build a legacy of impact
As a Culture Design Consultants we work with visionaries to
– clarify and integrate a compelling vision
– turn individual participants into allies
– create an ‘inner circle’ to build a culture that fosters talent development
Who our clients tend to be
- building more effective cultures
- grooming and attracting top talent
- mentoring emerging leaders at work and at home
- wanting to escape to an island for r&r and strategic planning
- exploring the new travel trends: Bleisure, Workcation, and Workventure for themselves, as a perk for top talent, and as a coping mechanism for the new 24/7 work world
What our Clients want to do
- Conserve financial resources
- Conserve time
- Build effective networks
- Attract powerful allies
- Be generous
- Leave a legacy
The Problems our Clients face
- Finding adequate resources for their ideas
- 24/7 … 365 time demands
- Social and business networks drowning in overwhelm
- Conflicted allies
- Inadequate resources to be generous
- Market automation forcing uniformity when they need and deserve individual, one on one problem solving
How our clients overcome and achieve
- Brainstorm a customized plan
- Partner with a seasoned coach
- Plot a plan to avoid mayhem and pass the competition
- Discover and leverage a unique leadership style that will build a legacy of success.