- the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.
- A box or receptacle for holding sand usually one large enough for children to play in.
- Computers: an environment in which software developers or editors can create and test new content, separate from other content in the project.
In the online gaming industry:
A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows a gamer to select tasks.
A step away from everything, brainstorming approach, to refine and redesign your experience at work, your lifestyle off hours, and your results in both.
- A unique beach location to brainstorm and map out masterful results at work and in life… at a beach … away from work and everything you have created so far.
We are pleased to introduce you to our first island retreat location. It is a perfect place to blend business and leisure, build elegant relationships and tailor unique experiences. It is located in the Golden Isles about one hour south of Savannah Georgia and about one hour north of Jacksonville Florida!
507 Ocean Boulevard /Suite 218 /St Simons Island, GA 31522/(800)916-5835
How we got started
As a talent development coach and culture design consultant I found, behind the door of an Executive Coaching session, the issues the CEO was having with the CFO, was frequently the same as the issues at home with a teenage son. Our clients wanted to be effective at work and equally as important, at home. It was just as important to have an impact in the market place and in life.
Then the world went 24/7 … 365
In addition, I realize that I had become a connoisseur of the offsite experience as an attendee. I became increasingly convinced the offsite experience was a secret formula for enhanced performance.
In 2017 I put together a team and opened a retreat location, on an island, in the Golden Isles, off the coast of Georgia.
We work with individuals to:
- identify and develop talent.
- discover what makes their personality stand out
- refine an engaging style that earns respect and results
- build a legacy of impact
We work with organizations to
- unlock the people gridlock behind their output challenges
- clarify and integrate a compelling vision
- turn individual participants into allies
- create an ‘inner circle’ to build leaders that foster leaders
- build more effective cultures
- groom and attract top talent
- mentor emerging leaders at work and at home
What our Clients want to do
- Deliver top quality to the market place
- Conserve financial resources
- Conserve time
- Build effective networks
- Attract powerful allies
- Be generous
- Leave a legacy
The Problems our Clients face
- 24/7 … 365 time demands
- Guilt about time working away from family and guilt about time away from work when hanging with the family
- Difficulty maintaining business and social networks
- Their networks drowning in overwhelm as well
- Allies needing development and getting in the way of moving forward
- Allies fighting among themselves
- Finding adequate resources for their ideas
- Inadequate resources to be generous
How our clients overcome and achieve
- Get away to brainstorm and leverage ‘Beach Brain’ guilt free (negative ions at the beach relax the prefrontal lobe allowing the brain to work better)
- Craft a customized plan vs following someone else’s playbook
- Partner with a seasoned business consultant and adept lifestyle guide
- Hone lifestyle leadership skills whether they have the name tag ‘leader’ or not
- Plot a plan to avoid mayhem and pass the competition
- Discover and leverage a unique leadership style that will build a legacy of success.