Strengths Finder 2.0 Top 5 Strengths
- Individualization: Intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. Has a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively
- Connectedness: Faith in the links between all things and coincidences have meaning
- Strategic: Creates alternative ways to proceed. Can quickly spot relevant patterns and issues in any given scenario.
- Activator: Can make things happen by turning thoughts into action
- Maximizer: Focuses on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
Fascination Advantage: (The Talent) Top 5 Adjectives
- Expressive: Confident and articulate, they communicate their ideas in a highly engaging style.
- Stylish: Their choices, purchases, and investments reflect their point of view. From that first impression, you know they have good taste and you know they appreciate the best of your.
- Emotionally Intelligent: They are excellent at reading situations and understanding the dynamics of relationships.
- Energetic: Working towards a goal invigorates them. Their enthusiasm, work ethic, and ambition inspire the team.
- Academic: They set high standards for themselves and their team. They present themselves with finesse and expect the same from others. They expect a professional attitude at all times.
Achievements and Certifications
Coaches Training Institute Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
Co-Active Leadership Program Graduate
International Coaching Federation Accredited Coach
Authorized Facilitator Team Coaching International Team Diagnostic Products
International Brain Research and Education Brain Management Consultant
Wiley Partner: Certified Facilitator for: Workplace, Sales, Management, Work of Leaders, Productive Conflict, 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
BA/Business Certificate Agnes Scott College
Alpha Omega The Westminster Schools
Account Services BDA/BBDO Advertising (Corporate Clients Served: Delta, Lake Lanier Islands, North Park Office)
Life Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club (Corporate Clients Served: Kuppenheimer Menswear, Payless Shoes)
Leverage Intellectual Diversity
Troubleshoot Communication Gridlock
Produce Top Shelf Results
Niche areas of expertise:
- Customizing the new productive offsite experience
- Communication across generations and diverse cultures
- C-Suite to emerging talent engagement gravitas
Director of Partnerships
Amy is a visionary leader bringing innovative ideas to the table. She is a pioneer at heart. Leading with a core belief that strong communication is vital to lasting success, Amy’s focus is on building, encouraging, and empowering healthy company cultures.
Amy is an experienced executive team member working alongside key decision-makers. She is an enthusiastic collaborator with rapid industry growth while cultivating stable and like-minded environments among teams of professionals.
Prior to joining the Sandbox, Amy was a vital team member in building a company from a small boutique firm to a national competitor. She is skilled in planning, organizing, and executing company retreats, as well as team alignment, strategic coaching, university recruiting, and organizational management.
Strengths Finder 2.0 Top 5 Strengths
- Achiever – A hard worker who takes immense satisfaction in being busy and productive. Possesses a great deal of stamina.
- Futuristic – Energizes with visions of the future. Inspires others with thoughts of what could be.
- Strategic – Creates alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Activator – Can make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
- Individualization – Intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how different people can work together productively.
Fascination Advantage: The Trendsetter
- Embraces opportunities for change and exploration
- Driven by a profound sense of adventure and creativity.
- Captivates with spontaneity and a quick wit.
- Values cutting edge thinking.
- Attracts attention for changing the game.